There are multiple ways to get you outgoing invoices in OkiOki today:
- Send them to your clients via your email address linked to OkiOki and they will be picked up automatically.
- Send them via your favourite invoicing tool and put your linked email address or your personal OkiOki email address in BCC and OkiOki will also pick them up.
- If you store them somewhere on your cloud storage, then link that cloud storage folder with OkiOki and again, OkiOki will fetch them for you.
- You can also upload them into OkiOki manually, but hey, who wants to do that if OkiOki can automate it for you. ;-)
- And you can create and send your invoices directly via OkiOki.
By the way, by getting your outgoing invoices into OkiOki, she will follow-up on their payment status. Because every unpaid invoice will be missing a transaction. And OkiOki keeps track of that for you.