Booking partial payments does not happen automatically. There is too much chance of making a mistake that plays to the disadvantage of our users.
What you can do is the following:
1. You have received/sent an invoice for an amount of 1000 euros. This is on your to do list in OkiOki (no payment has been found that matches it).
2. You have paid a part of it (e.g. an advance payment) for 400 euros. That transaction is also in your to do list (because no document was found that matches that amount).
3. You can manually link the two:
- Go to the transaction
- Choose "To the booking" on the shortcut menu
- On the detail choose the "+" icon under "Documents"
- Select the invoice of 1000 euros from the list
- Link it to the transaction.
4. You will now come back to the transaction detail (booking screen) and you will see that the document and the transaction are linked.
Now you have two options: Either you want the document to disappear from your to do list for the time being (then you have to snooze) or you keep the document with incomplete transaction on your to do list.
- If on the booking screen you choose "Provisionally OK" (= Keep (but not yet Done!)) then the 'Incomplete' match is on your to do list and you can complete it with the remaining amount when it comes in.
- If you know when the second transaction is coming (e.g. in two weeks) then you can select "Snooze" on the detail screen at the top right. Set the period in which this document (+transaction) may be kept from your to do list. Confirm that date and then press "Temporarily OK". This document now won't be shown on your to do list for a while.