Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
In this video we show you how to easily adjust your Telenet preferences so that in the future you receive every Telenet invoice via email.
You need three things to get started:
- your Telenet username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Tip: create a separate email address for your invoicing. This way, your invoices do not end up among the other mails in your inbox, but are nicely organized together in their own place.
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘mijn.telenet.be’.
- Click on the 'Sign in' button
- Enter your username and password into the login screen and click 'Sign In'. Your username is usually your Telenet email address.
- Now that you're logged in to 'My Telenet', scroll down and click 'Change'.
- Here you will find your invoicing preferences. It says 'You will receive your invoice on paper'.
- Click 'Change'.
- Click on 'Digital'.
- Enter your email address. Remember our tip about having a separate invoicing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
- Click 'Save'.
Telenet has saved your invoicing preferences. From now on, you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
Say goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)
Please sign in to leave a comment.