Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
In this video we show you how to easily adjust your Proximus preferences so that in the future you receive every Proximus invoice via email.
You need three things to get started:
- your Proximus username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Tip: create a separate mail address for your invoicing. This way, your invoices do not end up among the other mails in your inbox, but are nicely organized together in their own place.
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘www.proximus.be’.
- Click ‘MyProximus’.
- Enter your username and password into the login screen and click on 'Log in'.
- Now that you are logged into your Proximus account, click on 'My invoices'.
- Then click on 'My invoices - settings'.
- It says 'How do you currently receive your invoices: On paper'. But we are going digital to the max, remember? So click on 'By email'.
- Enter your email address. Remember our tip about a separate invoicing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
- Check 'This email address is correct'
- Click "Confirm.
- Proximus asks you again to confirm your changes. Check 'I agree' and click 'Adjust my delivery method'.
Proximus has saved your preferences. From now on you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
Say goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)
Please sign in to leave a comment.