Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
In this video, we show you how to easily customize your Engie preferences so that you receive every Engie invoice via email in the future.
You need three things to get started:
- your Engie username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Tip: create a specific email address for your invoicing. This way, your invoices do not end up among the other mails in your inbox, but are nicely organized together in their own place.
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘www.engie.be’.
- Click ‘My account’.
- Enter your username and password in the login screen and click 'Login'.
- Now that you are logged into your Engie account, click 'Your invoices and payments'.
- Then click on 'Your payment options'.
- Now scroll down. Here you will find 'Invoice via email'. It says 'You will receive your invoices on paper'. But we go digital to the max, remember? So click on 'Activate'.
- Click on 'Activate' again.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address again. Remember our tip about a separate invoicing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
Engie has saved your preferences. From now on you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
Say goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)