Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
In this video, we show you how to easily adjust your Lampiris preferences so that in the future you'll receive every Lampiris invoice via email.
You need three things to get started:
- your Lampiris username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Tip: create a separate email address for your invoicing. This way, your invoices do not end up among the other mails in your inbox, but are nicely organized together in their own place.
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘www.lampiris.be’.
- Click on 'My customer zone'.
- Enter your username and password into the login screen and click 'Login'.
- Now that you are logged into your Lampiris account, click on 'My preferences'.
- Then click on 'My invoicing details'.
- Here you'll find your billing method. It says 'Your invoices will be sent by post'. But we go digital to the max, remember? So click on 'Email'.
- Enter your email address. And confirm your email address again. Remember our tip about a separate invoicing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
- Click on 'Activate email'.
Lampiris has saved your preferences. From now on, you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
Say goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)