Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
In this video, we show you how to easily adjust your Essent preferences so that you receive every Essent invoice via email in the future.
You need three things to get started:
- your Essent username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Tip: create a specific email address for your invoicing. This way, your invoices do not end up among the other mails in your inbox, but are nicely organized together in their own place.
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘www.essent.be’.
- Click 'My Essent'.
- Then click on 'Log in now'.
- Enter your username and password into the login screen and click 'Log in'.
- Now that you are logged into your Essent account, click on 'My invoices'.
- Then scroll to 'Payment method'. This will say 'Send my invoices: By post'. But we go digital to the max, remember? So click on 'Change'.
- In the dropdown 'Send my invoices' select 'By email'.
- Enter your email address. Remember our tip about a separate billing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
- Click on 'I agree'.
- Click "Save.
Essent has saved your preferences. From now on, you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
Say goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)