OkiOki is here to automate the search and download as well as the delivery of your invoices (and your receipts) to your accountant as much as possible. And automation really means as little manual and mental effort as possible for you. Most of the administrative shizzle is caused by the fact that your digital invoices are all over the ‘digital’ place. Invoices that are often scattered around in your mailbox, on your supplier portals, in Doccle or Zoomit… And yes, the majority is still on paper, but more about that later.
Maximum automation, in complete safety
Maximum automation can only be achieved if you allow to give up some control and trust the powers of OkiOki. Because one of the key advantages of using OkiOki today is that she keeps an eye on your mailbox to fetch your invoices for you. So If you’re looking for maximum automation, then you link your mailbox with OkiOki.
So in all safety OkiOKi integrates with the major international and Belgian local email providers. And in case your provider is not listed in OkiOki, you can always connect via IMAP. Check our FAQ for more info.
Once you have linked your mailbox with OkiOki, she will monitor all your incoming and outgoing emails. By tracking your incoming emails, she is able to find your incoming invoices. By tracking your outgoing emails, she will be able to track your outgoing invoices, as long as you send them via your mailbox. In case you send your own invoices via a dedicated invoicing tool, then put the email address you have linked with OkiOki in (B)CC and she can easily pick them up via your inbox.
How does OkiOki find and download your digital invoices and receipts?
First OkiOki evaluates if an email is relevant for your administration and detects how she will have to download the invoice. Therefore she will match the subject and/or contents of your email against a set of rules. If she finds a positive match, she will download the invoice in one of the following ways:
- If the invoice in attached to the email she will download the invoice. It’s as easy as that.
- If the invoice is not attached, but is hidden behind a download link on a not password protected supplier portal, then she will follow the link and download the invoice. Sounds easy, but no other tool in the market is going that extra mile for you. But that’s not all...
- If the invoice is not attached, but is hidden behind a download link on a password protected supplier portal, then she will follow that link, login and download the invoice. To make this magic happen, OkiOki needs to have an integration with such a supplier portal in place. And you need to share your login details with OkiOKi. Within your connections menu, there’s a dedicated overview of password protected supplier portals that OkiOKi integraties with. Today OkiOki integrates with Velocity, Esso Card Online, Xximo, Acerta and Partena. New integrations such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Spotify… are on our roadmap.
- If there is no invoice document available, but the email itself is the invoice or receipt, then OkiOki will convert the email into a PDF and save it. Think of the iTunes or Amazon receipts or the emails of the Belgians railways.
Missed an invoice?
If she misses an invoice, you can always send it to her yourself in one of the following ways:
- If you put them somewhere on your cloud storage, OkiOki will pick them up there.
- You can email them directly to your personal OkiOki email address.
- You can upload them in OkiOki.
- You can take a photo of paper invoices or receipts with OkiOki.
More than just collecting
Once OkiOki has downloaded your invoice, she will read (Optical Character Recognition), interpret and enrich the content of the invoice and add it to your documents archive. This way you can always consult it in OkiOki and have a backup for the coming years.
Next, OkiOki will match your invoice with your bank transactions. In case she can auto-match (the corresponding bank transaction is found) she will send the invoice (as a UBL - digital invoice) to your accountant. In case a match can not be made, she will need your help and will put the invoice on your to do list.
As you can see, OkiOki is doing her best to collect all your invoices. This makes her unique and for that reason alone you would already want to work with her.