OkiOki integrates with the most common accounting packages:
- Exact Online
- Sage BOB
If your accounting package is not on this list, please give us a call and we'll see how we can integrate with your package.
From paper or PDF to UBL
This integration is realised via UBL files that OkiOki provides to the accounting package. The UBL file contains the following data:
- Name counterparty (on the basis of KBO)
- VAT number counterparty
- Invoice date
- Expiration date
- IBAN to be paid
- Total excl.
- Total incl.
- Amounts per vat base
- Invoice number
- Payment reference (OGM)
- The document itself (PDF)
- Tags & comments (in the note field of the UBL)
- Payment method (if it is paid by cash)
All provided, of course, that we can extract them from the document. But that is inherent to every OCR solution.
Based on this info, the accounting package can make its own booking proposals.
Via email, FTP or API
The UBL files can be delivered to the accountant and the accounting package in various ways:
- Through the entrepreneur's personal email address in the accounting package: Yuki, Wings, Clearfacts, Exact....
- SFTP: for 'on-premises' packages such as ExpertM, Adsolut, Venice, Winbooks...
- Via API integration: Clearfacts, Exact and Basecone (and soon Lyanthe)
- Via OkiOkiSync: A server application that runs on the accountant's file server and that collects all documents from OkiOki. Most IT partners prefer this setup over an SFTP setup.
Entrepreneur vs. accountant
As an entrepreneur, you can set up a link to the accounting package via email. In your OkiOki account, under Links > Accountant, you will find the option to link via an email address. Here you can specify an email address for each document type. OkiOki will then forward all documents as UBL to these addresses.
As an accountant you can also opt to link with the accounting package via FTP, API or OkiOkiSync in addition to email. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.