Making your financial administration easier starts with reducing paper invoices.
Octa+ usually sends your invoices via email. But as an entrepreneur, ideally these invoices should arrive at your company email address. And if you want to keep your administration even neater, then create a specific email address for your invoicing. That way, your invoices don't end up in your inbox among all the other emails, but are neatly arranged together in their own place.
Do your Octa+ invoices currently still arrive by mail and do you want to switch to digital? Then you need to contact Octa+ directly. You can reach them by telephone (02.851.01.51) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this video we show you how to easily change your Octa+ preferences so that in the future you will receive every Octa+ invoice via your preferred email address.
You need three things to get started:
- your Octa+ username
- your password
- the email address where you want to receive your invoices
Ready? Back to business then! ;-)
- Go to ‘www.octaplus.be’.
- Click on 'Customer zone'.
- Go to 'ALREADY ACCEPTED? PROCEED HERE'. Enter your username and password and click 'Login'.
- Now that you are logged into your Octa+ account, click on 'I want to change my contact details'.
- At the bottom of your contact details you will find the email address where you receive your invoices today. You can now change your email address. Remember our tip about a company email address or better yet a separate invoicing address. But hey, you decide. Any email address will work.
- Click on 'Send'.
Octa+ has saved your preferences. From now on, you will receive all your invoices in your mailbox according to your preferences.
Once your invoices arrive in your mailbox, OkiOki is there to collect and process them for you. OkiOki reminds you of invoices due, helps track your customers' payments and makes sure all your invoices reach your accountant on time.
So goodbye to quarterly stress and feel completely OkiOki again ;-)