In the OkiOki app you can now create and send invoices in just a few steps. In this video we show you how to do this and give you some practical tips:
Below we will take a closer look at the different steps you need to go through to create and send an invoice with OkiOki:
1. In the menu, under 'Documents' you will find the item 'Sales Invoices'. Click it.
2. On this page you will find an overview of all sales invoices that OkiOki has found, that you have added to OkiOki or that you created and send out with OkiOki.
3. At the top right, you will find the 'New' button. Click this to create a new invoice.
Note: Is this the first time you are creating an invoice in OkiOki? Then we recommend that you check your invoicing settings first. These useful settings can help you to create and personalize your invoices in OkiOki. In this article you can find an overview of the invoicing settings.
4. After this, OkiOki takes you to the first screen, where you can enter some basic information. You indicate whether it is an invoice or credit note and you can also change the date and number of the document, as well as the currency. Afterwards you click on 'Next'.
5. Now you choose your customer. OkiOki automatically suggests your recently used customers, but you can also look up a customer with all the associated customer data or add a new customer at any time.
6. Next, you can list what you are going to invoice or credit. You give a short description, the delivery date, the quantity, the unit price and the VAT rate. OkiOki has provided you with all the standard VAT rates and, if necessary, places the relevant VAT footnotes on your invoice. In addition, OkiOki also automatically calculates all totals and remembers all the invoice lines you have ever entered. OkiOki will then automatically fill everything in for you the next time. This way, you can quickly move on to the next step.
7. Finally, you can go over the payment information. Here you can choose your payment status and payment term, as well as whether you want to use a standard structured message or the invoice number as the entry. Furthermore, you can also choose the account on which to pay and add any additional attachments to your invoice. Finally, you can add a comment and give your customer a little OkiOki thank you. Because an invoice you like is easier to pay.
By the way, you can also write your own thank you note for your sales invoices. You can do so in your billing settings in the app. Once you have written your message there, it will automatically appear as a choice in your dropdown menu on your sales invoice. You can also choose not to include any message on your invoice.
8. Now all that's left to do is to send your invoice. You can check everything on the preview that OkiOki creates of your invoice. You can also personalize the look and feel of your invoice with your own logo and colors.
OkiOki also provides a convenient payment strip on every invoice you create, containing all payment information and a QR code. This allows your customers to pay your invoice quickly and easily.
By the way, did you know that OkiOki also customises the header of your invoices to be compatible with window envelopes? So if you are sending invoices by post, you can also specify whether you have an envelope with a left or right window.
Finally, OkiOki shows you the email message for your invoice. If you want to edit this e-mail, you can do so in the invoicing settings. Here you can also enter multiple email addresses to send the invoice to multiple recipients at once.
Once sent, OkiOki will of course monitor the payment status for you and remind you via your task list if you have any late payers.
And just like that, you're one step closer to the OkiOki feeling again!