There are a few useful settings in OkiOki that you can use to create and personalize invoices more easily. We give you an overview of these settings below.
Go to your menu, then go to 'Your account' and click 'Invoicing settings'.
- Firstly, you can set your next invoice number. For example, this could be 2021-008, or it could be mycompany-2021-083. Setting this number keeps your invoice numbering consistent. If you already had sales invoices in your OkiOki archive then OkiOki will suggest a next invoice number based on the numbering of your existing sales invoices.
- Choose your payment term: Specify within how many days you expect your customers to pay your invoices.
- Choose your bank account: From the various linked current accounts choose the account on which you want your customers to make the payment. OkiOki will also incorporate the number of this account in the QR code on your invoice.
- If you are exempt from VAT, indicate it in these settings.
- Here you can enter the register of legal persons that applies to your company. The reference to this will also be in the header of your invoices.
- Here you can add any comments that appear on the invoice by default. These can be payment terms, legal texts... By the way, you can always add a separate PDF with sales conditions (see below).
- If you would like to write your own thank you note for your sales invoices (instead of using one of the existing OkiOki thank you notes) you can do so here. After you save these changes, your thank you phrase will automatically appear in the drop down menu on your sales invoices.
- You can personalize the look and feel of your invoices by uploading your company's logo and choosing a dominant company color.
- If you want to print out your invoices and send them by mail, you can choose whether your envelope has a window on the left or right side. OkiOki will adjust the layout of the invoice accordingly.
- Invoices you create in OkiOki are always sent from an OkiOki email address. However, you can add an additional email address in your invoicing settings where all replies will be sent to, as well as a BCC email address.
- In addition, you can also change your default email that you use to send your sales invoices. Please note that the words that appear between percent signs (%...%) are variables, which means that you have to make sure that they are always correctly spelled. The following variables are available in OkiOki:
- %UserName% (name of the sender, the OkiOki user)
- %CompanyName% (name of the sending party)
- %CounterpartyName% (Name of the counterparty)
- Finally, you can also upload a document containing your terms of sale. This document will then be attached to all your outgoing invoice emails. If you want to add an attachment to one specific invoice, you can do so while making the invoice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.