When you log into the OkiOki accountancy portal, you will be taken to the dashboard. On the dashboard, you will see an overview of the most important figures and you can also immediately click through to some of the important screens or main tasks of the portal:
- You can see the number of documents OkiOki has retrieved from your customers' mailboxes.
- You can see the number of documents and transactions that have already been linked.
- You can see the number of UBL's you have received in the last 30 days.
- You can immediately add a new client to the accountancy portal from the dashboard (see 3. Adding a client to the accountancy portal).
- You can see the number of inactive clients and you can click through to the overview of your inactive clients.
- And finally, you can also see the number of active customers and you can go directly to the overview of all your active customers.
Ready for the next step? We will tell you how to add a new user to the accountancy portal and what data you need to do so.
Please sign in to leave a comment.