If you click the "Transactions" icon on your dashboard at the top, you will get an overview of all your transactions in OkiOki. You can find this overview under "Transactions" in your menu. We will explain some useful features that you can use in this screen.
On this screen you can find an overview of all your transactions. These are all the transactions you make with your linked bank card, those paid on your bank card or those that OkiOki recognises from your credit card statement.
Search and filter transactions
The search bar at the top allows you to search for specific transactions in your archive. You can search by name, account number, amount, tags, comments... You can also use the filters on the left of the screen to refine your transactions by amount, date, status, transaction type and more.
In the overview you will also see the date, the summary, the amount, the transaction type and the bank for each transaction. On the far right you will always see 3 dots. Via this menu you can perform two quick actions:
- You can change the transaction type.
- You can view the transaction details.
You can also download an overview of all or part of your transactions. If you click on the box to the left of the search bar, OkiOki will select all transactions shown. So you can easily filter the list by selecting all transactions of the previous quarter, for example, and then click on the box to select them. Afterwards you can download a list of all selected transactions. If you have not filtered anything, OkiOki will download your entire archive. In addition to downloading, you can also tag all selected documents at once.
Finally, you can also see in the overview that each transaction is colour coded via a thin line on the left. These colour codes indicate the status of the transaction in OkiOki. There are 3 possible colour codes:
- Mint: the item is marked as "Done". This item has been sent to your bookkeeper and will no longer appear on your to-do list.
- Lavender: This item is "Saved". This means that something has already happened to this item (either by you or by OkiOki), but it is not yet finished. So you will have to look at it again.
- No colour (transparent): This item is a new to-do which has not yet been completed.
When you click on a transaction, you will see the transaction detail. In this screen you will always see the accompanying document. If there is no document matched yet, you can also perform some actions here:
- You can search for a document in OkiOki.
- You can upload a new document in OkiOki.
- You can mark the transaction as a private expenditure.
On the transaction card you will see 3 dots in the upper right corner. From this menu you can view the transaction details again or change the transaction type, but you can also automate the transaction. This is useful, for example, if you have a monthly recurring transaction.
Linking multiple documents
Via '+ Add' next to the title 'Transactions' you can also perform 3 actions:
- You can mark the document as "Paid with personal money".
- You can mark the document as "Paid with cash".
- You can add a second transaction.
This way you can link several transactions to one or several documents.
Tags and comments
Finally, you can also add tags and comments at the bottom. These will also be forwarded to your accountant. More information about tags can be found in this article.
Would you like more information about your document overview? Read all about it in this article.